March 1st-2nd, 2024. An exclusive opportunity to learn from industry legends Caleb Auman, Andy Mulder, and Jeremy Swihart. Act fast – limited spots available!
What to expect:
- 2 days of Hands-on Hardscape Instruction from industry leaders!
- Catered meals!
- Exclusive Swag Bags!
- A live build
- Detailed presentation on site analysis process and base plan production.
- Live design demonstration for client property or project.
- Principles and techniques of site layout (both old school and new school).
- Explanation of excavation process for design build projects.
- Combined presentation on using a laser for hardscape production, its advantages, and applications throughout the build process.
- and more!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Where will the training sessions take place?
A. All training sessions will take place at our training center located at 4757 Plum Road NW, Carroll OH 43112
Q. What are the local airports?
A. Local airport options are John Glenn International Airport (CMH) and Rickenbacker International Airport (LCK)
Q. Is a meal provided every day?
A. Yes! A meal will be provided for each day that you are attending.
Q. Do I need to bring my own tools?
A. There is no need to bring your own tools, we will provide those for you! However, you are welcome to bring your own tools if you'd like.
Don't see an answer to your question? Email us at [email protected]
Auman Landscape reserves the right to cancel an event up to 2 weeks ahead of scheduled event in which attendees will be refunded for their purchase or applied to a future training class.
Attendees reserve the right to cancel for a full refund up to 30 days in advance of the event. Up to 2 weeks ahead of the event we will offer that your money gets applied to a future training. There will be no refunds within 2 weeks of event due to planning and logistic purposes.